Turn difficult conversations into growth opportunities.
Join us for this half-day workshop at our offices to better understand the “why” behind people's negative reactions, unlock the tools and techniques to take back control over difficult conversations, and embrace change as a part of everyday work life.
Press play to learn more >>
Bring your team to this half-day workshop to better understand the “why” behind people’s negative reactions, unlock the tools and techniques to take back control over difficult conversations, and embrace change as a part of everyday work life.
You’ll walk away with things like…
- An understanding of what happens to the brain during an amygdala hijack, and which techniques you can use to control the emotional response in yourself and others.
- The 5 essential things you might be missing for your brain to reach optimal health
- The tools and techniques to manage a hijack and shift the brain back to a “reward state of mind”.
- An understanding of why the brain craves people-to-people connection, and how you can bring that into your life for healthier, more fulfilling relationships at work and home.
- An understanding of what neuropathways are, and how they build and breakdown the habits that make you…well, you!
- An understanding of why change isn’t as easy as you might think, and how to begin to coach yourself and others toward better habits.
- The mindset that will bring joy to your workplace! Knowing how to communicate through conflict and navigate your own emotional responses gets everyone back to putting their best foot forward.
Who is this for?
This workshop is for anyone in the workforce who wishes to improve their own communication style, better navigate emotional triggers, and have an overall more confident sense of self.
What is included?
We'll guide you through the brain science and communication techniques with a workbook that you can take with you when you leave.
Can I bring my team?
Yes! This is a team based workshop, where everyone will gain insights on themselves and their team members. It takes a village!
Meet The Facilitator: Jodi DeRoo
Jodi has worked both with start-up companies and tenured organizations to drive culture change in a way that inspires organic growth, momentum, and team engagement. She is certified in Brain Science-Based Coaching Skills from the Neuroleadership Institute.
Complete the form below, and we’ll get back to you with more information.